Differential is growing! Yep, it turns out clients like us :) Our team of software craftsmen, jokesters, and all around good folk needs more firepower.
In addition to one of the best group of people to work with, we are also very picky about the types of clients we’ll work with. From early-stage startups to forward-thinking corporate pioneers, our mission is to rapidly unlock value for good people with meaningful ideas.
If you love learning from and collaborating with other smart developers, and have a passion for building great software, let’s chat. (Read: we only hire developers who can communicate well with others.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing client and team expectations related to product development
- Leading a product team in architecting and building web and mobile Meteor applications
- Managing rapid changes during product development
- Delivering high quality applications within the client’s timeline
- Sharing knowledge and learning through pair programming and collaboration
- Improving processes and workflows for delivering high quality applications
- Contributing back to the Differential team and the open source community
Ideal Team Member Characteristics:
- High level of interest in Meteor, both the technology and the community
- Experience leading development projects utilizing modern web technologies
- Prefers “lean startup” / agile development practices (build, measure, learn)
- Contributes to open-source projects
- Enjoys pairing and collaborating with others on problems
- Naturally curious about and interested in new technologies
- Strong HTML/Templating skills
- Strong CSS/LESS/SASS skills
- Comfortable with web services and APIs
Differential is one of the world’s leading Meteor development companies. We’re proudly headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, but our team spans from L.A. to New York. In line with our mission to rapidly unlock value for good people with meaningful ideas, our work can be quite diverse from 3D closet builders for clients like Organized Living to multi-platform mobile apps for large audiences like Crossroads. We partner with high-potential startups and forward-thinking corporate innovators to help bring meaningful products to life, quickly. Our unique company culture, the fun and friendly work environment and exciting career and learning opportunities are what make Differential a great team to join.
This full-time position offers a competitive salary, flexible work location opportunities and many other benefits.
Please send resume (or LinkedIn link) and github link along with salary history/requirements to JoinTheTeam@Differential.com. Please include Product Lead in the subject line of your email.